Stay Competitive With Our Certified Google Analytics Team
What traffic sources are driving visitors to your site? What are your most popular pages? How many visitors are converting and how? Which traffic sources or channels are actually effective? All of these questions (and many more!) can be answered by setting up Google Analytics.
Data is knowledge and accurate data is integral to the success of your marketing strategy. Just like we talk about in our blog here, if you don’t know your analytics data, then you can’t maximize how you are spending your marketing dollars. While installing it on your website is fairly easy, it takes expertise and know-how to set up conversion tracking, filters, behavior flow, as well as many other functions that tell you what users are doing on your site; let alone spending time to learn how to navigate the tool and look at the multitude of dashboards full of data.
Adding analytics into your digital mix will help you stay ahead of your target audience and achieve your business goals – if it’s set up correctly and customized to your needs! As a Google Partner Agency, the Xcite team is certified in Google Analytics. Whether you are looking for a one-time setup and calibration of your analytics profile or an ongoing reporting retainer, we are here to work with you to identify your goals and to provide you with accurate insight into your data.
We want to help you stop wasting time and money on ineffective marketing and to know exactly which of your strategies is working and which is not. Using the science of algorithms (and over 16 million possible combinations!), our team can identify the most important insights across all of your marketing channels. By taking your unique goals into account – whether that’s to increase revenue on your ecommerce site, increase engagement on your blog or increase the number of leads – we personalize a report specifically for your business. Our reports always including data-driven recommendations on exactly how to increase ROI across all of your digital efforts.
To learn more about how we can help you with your website’s data, get in touch here.
Working together means that you can:
- Rely on the data you are getting in Google Analytics.
- Get expert insights on any data “red flags”.
- Get custom Dashboard setups to get you right to your most important data.
- Save time and let our team setup conversion tracking, event tracking & custom Dashboard views.
- Get trained on how to read your Google Analytics account.
Please keep in mind, all of the below integrations will likely require time from your web development team for implementation.
Basic Google Analytics Setup
The Google Analytics setup and implementation program for websites include the following phases:
1. Audit and analysis of website analytics tracking code.
2. Audit and analysis of Google Analytics account and interface setup.
3. Analytics setup recommendations.
4. Analytics implementation of recommendations.
5. Quality assurance and testing of analytics implementation.
The Google Analytics account and profile updates that we may recommend for implementation could include, but will not be limited to:
- Profile creation
- Profile filters
- Goal and goal funnel setup
- Google Adwords data sync
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) data sync
- Custom advanced segments
- Timeline annotations
- Custom shortcuts
- Custom intelligence events
- Google Analytics custom dashboard creation
The Google Analytics tracking code methods that we may recommend for implementation could include, but will not be limited to:
- Migration from traditional Google Analytics tracking to asynchronous tracking
- Google Tag Manager Implementation
- Enhanced link attribution tracking
- Advanced event tracking
- Internal site search setup
Advanced Analytics Setup
We can help you with advanced setup configuration including:
- Shopping Code Configuration Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Funnel Setup & Analysis
- E-commerce Reporting & Dashboards Cross domain tracking
- Event Tracking
- UTM Campaign Tracking
- Custom variable tracking
- Alerts & Annotations
- Canonical URLs