Google Business View – An Interactive Experience
Create a high-quality, interactive, 360-degree experience that allows viewers to virtually walk around and tour your space. Using the same Street View technology used in streets around the world, Google Business View uses the same technology in Street View to allow viewers to virtually walk around and tour your business.
This interactive feature allows your customers who find you online and to walk-through, explore, and take a closer look at your business. Not only does this make your Google My Business page and Google Maps stand out from the crowd, it is a big advantage for converting your website visitors into customers! With this service, you can expect to stand out on Google search (SEO) results, enhance your Google and local page significantly, and view your images on Google maps.
Everyone who visits your website will be able to seamlessly go from Google Maps to your Google My Business page, and through the front door into your business. Take a virtual-stroll through these businesses or see below to get an idea of what this can do for your business!
What Is The Process?
With the ability to travel around the country to any business, our Google Trusted Photographers work with you to schedule a quick, non-disruptive, and personalized photo shoot for your business. They will shoot 360-degree panoramic photos to capture the inside of your business, as well as several feature photos that show your unique personality. Then, within five days, we will process the photos and through a special Google portal we install the virtual tour into your Google My Business page. We do not require any special preparations and will work around your schedule with or without customers in the business.
What Types Of Businesses Does This Work For?
Google Business View is perfect for almost any business, and especially ones that are open to the public. It is most ideal for services that include (but certainly not limited to):
- Professional Services – Dentists, Lawyers, Massage Centers, Therapists, Counselors, and some Clinics.
- Dealerships – New and Used Car Dealerships–National Chains or Single Lots, Boat Dealers, RV Sales and Rentals, Airplane Dealers.
- Restaurants – from small coffee shops to national restaurant chains – we can work with any company, any size!
- Retail Stores – from local toy stores to big box stores, from one location to 100 locations, we can do the job!
- Service Industry – from mechanic shops to taxi stations, showing customers your shop builds trust and loyalty!
- Event Venues – Wedding Venues, Conference Centers, Camps, Retreats, Addiction Centers, Destination Events, etc.
- Hospitality – Bed and Breakfasts, hotels, resorts, mountain getaways, ski lodges, etc.
- Sports/Fitness Centers – Stadiums, Gyms, Arenas, Fitness Centers, Dance Studios, etc.
- Apartment Complex – We can shoot just the public areas only–anything that is open to public access.
- School Facilities – Any size school, daycare, child-care facility, etc.
- Churches and Worship Centers – Connect with prospective attendees that visit your website! This works great for the “new to our church” section of your website.
As you can see, the list just goes on and on! There are a few types of industries that we are not able to publish on Google My Business Pages. We do offer a virtual tour that is not part of Google Business View for the following segments: hospitals, private homes, apartments, etc.
One of the most important parts of your Google My Business page is to make sure that all of your listing data is correct and exactly consistent with how you have this information on your website and other listings. We offer Directory Listing Management and Reputation Management to ensure that you are getting the best local optimization possible for your business.