Awareness Display Campaigns
Awareness Display Campaigns allow you to build your brand to target more customers. This cost effective approach of display advertising allows your business to spread its message across multiple websites on the internet.
This type of display advertising campaign is best used when you would like to:
- Are looking for an excellent branding tool for your business
- Interested in extending your “Share of Voice” (how much is our brand or product talked about compared to our competitors)
- Interested in a cost-effective display campaign
- Looking to cast a wide digital net to spread your company’s message
This form of display advertising (or Display Targeting) allows your business to laser in on your audience by reaching specific demographic groups. Utilize the lifestyle of consumers to reach your core audience. Find the group you’ve been trying to locate from the beginning, and exclude the slices of population that are the wrong age, gender or financial situation for your ads.
Examples of Demographic Targeting in Display Advertising Include:
- Martital Status
- With/without Children in Home
- And More
Reach a targeted audience with our Behavioral Targeting solution. Select from over 500 responsive audiences built from intent and interest data such as auto intenders, mom’s with young kids in household, active home buyer, frequent flyer.
- Choose from over 500 responsive audience segments
- Automated optimization using advanced algorithms to ensure your ads are seen by the right customers
- Monthly reporting to keep you in the know
- Support for display, mobile and video ad units
- Quickly deploy targeted campaigns for defined audiences
- Gain insights to develop custom Local PagePop Better Behavioral audiences
- We can help you reach your target audience in an efficient and accurate manner
What if you could connect with users as they read web content that’s directly related to what you’re selling? You can do exactly that with the power of contextual targeting display advertising.
We use contextual targeting as an efficient, intelligent and transparent method of raising conversion rates for your business. The data is being served up on a silver platter by the user themselves, so why waste it? Use the categories and keywords of the current page that a potential customer is viewing to serve them ads they will recognize as immediately relevant to them.
Find engaged customers who are interested and actively searching for what you sell.
You can pick the keywords to create your own contextual category that dictates what websites your ad will appear on. Or choose from an existing category that includes the kind of sites your targeted customer would frequently go to. A combination of both of these methods, however, is usually the best. This approach gets you the pages that contain your selected keywords and fall into the appropriate categories that attract your customers. For example, if you are a retailer that sells goods to outdoorsmen, why target just sports websites when you can focus on hunting and fishing instead by specifying keywords like reels, traps, decoys, lures, etc.